How Do I...
Here are the answers to common questions that residents have...
- Where can I pay my cable bill?
Call Charter Communications at 1-866-499-8080.
- Do I need a permit for a Garage/Yard Sale? All garage/yard/estate sales require a permit. For more information, click here
- Can I pay my Water or Sanitation bill online?
Yes! Go to the online payment site here.
- Who can I call to get my utilities turned on? I just recently moved to Victorville and I don't know what the numbers are.
Here are the phone numbers for the local utility providers:
Victorville Water District: (760) 955-5001
Southern California Edison: (800) 655-4555
City of Victorville: (760) 955-5087
Charter Communications at 1-866-499-8080
Southwest Gas: (760) 241-9321
- Who do I call if there's a large open field behind my house with very tall weeds, as well as tumbleweed? I'm sure it's a fire hazard.
The City of Victorville Code Enforcement can help you with that.
You can call them at 760.955.5104.
- I would like to start my new business in Victorville and I need information on obtaining a business license. Where can I get one?
The City has one of the lowest priced business licenses in the State of California. You can request an application package by sending email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 760.955.5072. You can also check the business license page of this web site.
- I would like to get a marriage license. Where do I go?
The County of San Bernardino Auditor/Controller-Recorder maintains the official records for marriage records, birth, and death records. Visit the County Recorder's Office web site...
- Where is the nearest DMV?
Most DMV transactions can be done online at www.dmv.ca.gov
- There is a stray dog in my backyard. I don't know which neighbor he belongs to. How can I get the dog removed?
Contact Victorville Animal Control Department at: (760) 955-5089.
- How do I report a traffic signal that isn't working properly?
Contact the Public Works Department Traffic Division: 760.241.6365.
- Who do I contact to request street sweeping?
Call Public Works at 760.241.6365
- There are new homes being built in my area, and the construction crew or developer does not clean up the construction debris as they should when work is completed each day. Can someone contact the developer?
Contact the Code Enforcement Department at 760.955.5104.
- How can I get a city job application?
Contact Human Resources Job Line at 760.955.1508. You can also see current openings on the jobs page.
- Who can I talk to about a parking ticket?
If you’d like more information about your parking ticket, call the Citation Processing Center at (800) 989-2058. If you want to pay your parking ticket online or by phone, see the Pay Parking Ticket page.